Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Whattup



Things have been going really well for us. Reese is now 2 months old and making us laugh everyday.

I am loving my new job and actually signed a fairly large contract yesterday with a nightclub.

I start class again on Thursday, you can expect a post with an update on that Friday. One of the more interesting things for me will be meeting the other 12 people in my class. We will go through every class together from now through graduation, which should help me increase the network of business contacts.

I have also registered to attend some luncheons for the Christian Business Network, which is very exciting.

Jum made it to Iraq and Katie has heard from him, we now have an address where we can send letters.

Bon is beating me in our brackets again this year, we each have different pairings in the title game, so I have a feeling it is going to go down to the wire.

They are predicting 5 inches of snow today in the Nati...

No comments: