I have come to realize that many people in my life have nicknames. Case in point, we spent the last couple of days with my cuz, Rhino. He was in town for a couple of interviews as he tries to decide where he will start practicing as a chiropractor.
We enjoyed some LaRosa's and Guinness before game 6 of the NBA Finals last night, it was great to see him. Mad props to D-Wade and the Heat, is it a coincidence that a team called the Heat won the title the same year Reese was born...
Bon and Reese are doing phenomenal, today was solid at work. I go back to class tomorrow night, which is exciting. I was able to maintain my 4.0 through the second class, so far so good.
We watched "Just Like Heaven" the other night, starring, Reese Witherspoon, and I would recommend it. I am usually not one for corny romantic comedies, but it was solid. Tonight we are watching "Red Eye". Evaluation on that one will be coming shortly.
Keep it real...
No comments:
Post a Comment