
There is so much going on, I am a slacker.
Reese is walking completely on her own, across the room, starting, stopping, changing direction, it is awesome! My little girl also has her first tooth. We have taken some new photos that I will try and get up later today. I also intend to get a video clip of her moving and her new dance skillz. She danced throughout the church service yesterday and entertained everyone surrounding her, she loves music.
The Bears are the best team in the NFL.
I will be 30 in 22 days.
Bon and I had a phenomenal time this past Friday night, we went a murder mystery dinner on a train in Lebanon with the eats from the Golden Lamb restaurant, it was delicious. Mad props to Brian and Carrie for taking care of The Reese for the evening.
More mad props go out to Brian and Carrie for giving Bon a new cell phone. We found out what baby slobber can do to a cellphone once it gets inside. It is now...inoperable.
1 comment:
Reese has fine dance moves where'd
they come from love, dad
Post a Comment