Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bet you didn't know

As a tribute to Steve Carr, who about this time last year revealed his "top 5 things you may not know about me", on his blog, I have decided to give some inside info.

I am a Pink fan. The Sunday Night Football intro on NBC always fires me up. I guess it is the perception that she doesn't give two craps what anybody thinks which is cool. If you have yet to see her True Hollywood Story on E, I highly recommend it. Some of my other music favs include: Mary J. Blige, Usher, Tim McGraw, Big & Rich, Tobymac and Sugarland.

Bon had the chance to do some Chrsitmas shopping last night, while Reese and I chilled here at the casa. We had a great time, and I was able to hit the sack pretty early.

Another day, another day closer to moving...

1 comment:

steve-o said...

Just for the record, Usher is way cooler than Pink.