Anybody who thinks much cannot change in a year, I will tastefully disagree. One year ago we knew two things, we were going to have a baby sometime, and we were moving to Cincy soon after.
Most of you know the story for 2006, but if you missed anything it is all pretty much logged here in the archives. It has been an amazing journey and we are extremely excited about what God has planned for us in 2007 and beyond. Honestly, at the end of the day I just want to enjoy my family and touch as many people's lives as I possibly can through Jesus Christ.
One of the biggest things I learned this year is that I do not, nor will I ever "own" anything here on Earth, I simply want to be the best manager of what God gives me.
I absolutely love Bonnie and Reese more than anything in the world, what a phenomenal year 2006 was. It will be hard to top on shear number of milestones, but I have learned that through God anything is possible. (I think there may be a verse a little similar to that in Luke somewhere).
One song meant a lot to us towards the beginning of 2006 and has become kind of a reminder of where to keep our focus moving forward...
"Walk by Faith" by Jeremy Camp, you can listen to it by clicking below...
No comments:
Post a Comment