Wanted to touch on a subject which has been in the sports news headlines. The leap from Billy Donovan to the Magic and back again to Florida. You can get more details at this link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6875046.
While I completely agree with my boy Colin Cowherd, I can agree with the other side as well. Cowherd says that you should think about all factors before deciding to sign a contract and once you sign a deal, you need to honor it.
In contrast, I know how it feels to make a decision and regret it fairly quickly. My first day at Dave Ramsey I knew I had made a mistake and needed to find a way to rectify it. Sometimes things sound better than the really are, and once you leap into the water, you may find that the temperature just is not right.
Funny side story. I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for Mr. Dipes, N2, Trey and Natureboy, having lunch at Willie's yesterday. Some of the homes down there rest on a fairly steep hill, so I assume using a standard lawnmower is not an option. The reason I say this is because he was mowing the yard with a weed trimmer. I wish I had a camera with me to post that photo up for you all, classic...
Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment