Monday, August 06, 2007

Big Ern, meet Smooth Addie...



Every time we get a chance to head to Chillicothe it is a whirlwind. Took the trek on Saturday morning and made it to Addie's 4th Birthday party at the world famous Shawnee Lanes. This photo comes courtesy of her Daddy, the real Slim Shady, as she strikes a pose for spectators with an impending strike looming. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and Reese got to pound some cake and ice cream, so all is good. Mom treated us to lunch, always good to see her, and we even got a chance to stop by and see Martha for a bit. She seems to be doing well following her most recent surgery and has endured more pain in her life than I ever want to realize. It was a little difficult to stay awake on the ride home, but we made it.

On to Sunday, I have to tell you Ben is on fire right now. I am going to take the audio from these parenting sermons and play them back to myself about every six months just to make sure I am staying straight. We had a pretty good push for the first sports sign-ups and I hope some folks are able to grow in their faith through these groups as I did.

Most of yesterday afternoon was spent on Economics homework, and chilling with my girls.

Peace out...

No comments: