
Alright, there is a big bee's nest in the ground down by our fence line. They had dug a nice size hole as an entry point into their secret lair and I had strategically blocked it with a huge rock.
As I was out watering our desert last night, I noticed that had found another entry point, so I went to block that one too. Needless to say, one of the fifty boogers got to my leg and latched it's little fangs into my steel wheel. Now, it has been a while since I was stung by a bee, so I may have grown allergic to 'em, cause that bite still hurts, and I feel a little light-headed today. It is almost like the venom has taken over my body! I am hoping this subsides and I am able to focus on the football game this evening...
Also, we had stopped in to Petland on Friday night, looking around, cause as you know there are spring puppy plans in discussion. They had an English Bulldog, and out of curiosity I stopped back by there to talk with them about some ads and inquire as to the price of the dog, for craps and giggles, and I seriously started laughing when he said with a straight face, $3,400! I said, "No, seriously, how much?" his response was the same. That is close to what it costs to get Reese from the hospital in Nashville! I think I will keep shopping...
No comments:
Post a Comment