Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have returned...

Since my last post, a lot of great things have happened.:

  • Bon and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary
  • Jum and Katie were in town
  • Daddy B was in town
  • Rhino and Andy were in town
  • Momma was in town
  • The Mother-in-law has set up camp in our house
  • 7 members of our family showed our Blackjack prowess once again, bringing home money from what I call the "Bank of Belterra"
  • Reese is just awesome
  • The baby is closer to his/her debut
  • We scored a Wii, with Rock Band, I nail Boston's "More Than a Feeling"
Now on to an experience this past Sunday that has once again brought me back to a better perspective in life.

It was amazing on many different levels, and will have a lasting impact on the 4 Corners community.

Please watch the video below for a great lesson in grace, following Christ, and unconditional love.


Shall We Dance: Guidance from Greg Hodges on Vimeo.

No comments: