Well, I had the privilege of watching Notre Dame and the Bears get kicked in the head this weekend...
Enjoyed Turkey Day with some of Bon's family in Frankfort...
Bon knocked out 98% of the Christmas shopping on Black Friday! She is awesome, stayed well within budget, got some great stuff, and Truett went along for the ride, like a rockstar...
We have a new bed, from Ikea, the story goes like this. We were gifted a new mattress, decided to pass our bed and mattress on to Beth for her new place. We tried to use Bon's old water bed frame, but that did not work out so well. So, on Friday night, I walk into Ikea at 8:57 to try and pick up a new bed. The elderly greeters at the door tell me, we close in 3 minutes, I said, "Uh, OK, this is what I need," they proceed to send me to the upper most quatrant of the megaplex, where the lady there tells me, "Those are right up front, near the checkout."
Awesome
So I run down, get what I need thanks to some helpful Ikea "co-workers", and exit the parking lot at 9:32pm.
We absolutely love the bed, it is much more functional for Reese to jump in and out of!
The Christmas tree went up last night, Reese absolutely loves the decorations.
Been studying for the Series 7, trying to get right...
Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment