Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gameday...



Destination: Baptist Hospital. The site of many births for country music's elite. And today we add our new addition to the distinguished list.

This is the day we have all been waiting for. The docs have decided to take matters into their own hands and induce labor tonight since Bon is just under two weeks over-due.

I have so many emotions right now. Excited, anxious, nervous, etc... The big thing for me is that I cannot stand to see Bonnie in any form of pain, so this is going to be a little tough. Alot of prayers have been said and I am sure many more will come throughout our baby's life, it is extremely reassuring to see the number of loved ones our baby will be surrounded with.

I mean, I cannot be the worst father in the world as long as Michael Jackson is still alive, right?

1 comment:

steve-o said...

Furniss or Jacko . . .

Too close to call.

We're praying for you guys.