
I have watched alot of football in my day. And I can honestly tell you that last night I witnessed the greatest game I have ever seen. In addition, I gained the ultimate respect for Vince Young. Like most people, I have been enamored with Reggie Bush all year and I believe he is an unbelievable talent. But if I started a football franhise today I would begin with Vince. He is like Randall Cunningham on steroids. In my opinion the Texans would be fools not to take him with the #1 pick. He even grew up in Texas for goodness sake! I may be a little biased but I believe anytime you can get a difference maker at QB you are at a great advantage, because they touch the ball EVERY play, whereas someone like Reggie Bush may get 20-25 touches a game. On any given play V-Young could score. He should declare for the draft and become a Houston Texan.
On the personal side of life, still no baby yet, official due date has been determined to be tomorrow. We are so excited and cannot wait to meet our baby! I also had another interview with Time Warner Cable today via phone and I think things went very well. I will be contacted by another executive there tomorrow.
A big shout-out to Steve Carr who I got a chance to talk with today. Bon and I are looking forward to hanging out with his family when we get back to the 'Nati and helping out with his church, Echo Church.
48 hours until the NFL playoffs...
No comments:
Post a Comment