Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guinea Pig

So, I get a call from Slim and he drops some knowledge on me about a new airline called Skybus, (www.skybus.com).

If you check this site out you will see one-way fares for $10, insane! They only fly to a select number of cities at this point, and are actually based in C-Bus.

Fortunately, they fly to Richmond, VA. This means a dirt cheap trip to see $$$, aka S-Braine. I am very much looking forward to seeing him, we have not had a chance to hang out since ISP days, about two and a half years ago.

Skybus also flies to Greensboro, so as long as the airline is legit and I am not smuggling drugs on the trip, we will take a family trip to the NC and get a rental car to transport us to Fayetteville.

I am currently in class and watching a movie.

1 Day, 16 Hours until the fiesta...

Check back tomorrow for my draft preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A rental car will not be needed, as the family bus just happens to run back and forth to RDU as needed... can't wait to see y'all whenever!