Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hacked

For the first time in my life, I have been hacked. Someone was able to get to one of my bank accounts through Paypal and purchase a camera for $533. So far Paypal has been extremely helpful in getting this matter resolved and we are on the road to getting the funds put back into my account. I had been living on the edge for a while with the home cpu with no virus or spyware protection, and while I do not think it would have stopped this incident last night I downloaded the super Norton software onto the computer. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me thing you know...

Shout out to D-Watts, who found his way to the blog. Heat Stadium is growing folks...

Interesting primary results last night, Bon and I agree we hope Hillary gets the Democratic nomination because she would seem to be easier to defeat. In addition, Bon and I are split on who we like, as I have said my endorsement is still available, but if I had to make a decision today it would probably be Mitt Romney. Bon thinks he is a shady puppet, so we will see how it plays out...

Big ups to Momma for passing her tax preparer exam!

Peace out

No comments: