Thursday, January 10, 2008

Live Debate Reaction

- I have no idea what Ron Paul just said in that monologue
- John McCain just said, "climate change may in fact be real", really John, revolutionary
- Mitt just used "shining city on a hill", word to Tobymac
- Fred Thompson reminds me of a cool uncle from Nashville
- Huckabee just got WORKED by Uncle Fred
- Rudy mentions Reagan in every response, his strategy is clear, identify yourself with the last beloved Republican president
- It seems like Brit Hume is trying to get one of the candidates to say we should have fired on the Iranian ships this week, none are biting
- Ron Paul is ridiculous, get him off the stage, seriously, I am embarrassed for him
- Mitt just dropped a barb at Ron, and he muttered, "go ahead and make fun buddy" under his breath. Do people in other countries think we act live 8 year olds?
- McCain voted for the troop surge? Really, I have only heard that 100 times
- Nice slam on the NY Times Uncle Fred
- Rudy's new tax plan is sweet

Good night all...

No comments: