Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 arrives...



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

We hope you all have an amazing 2006, it looks like the baby has decided to wait until the new year to make an appearance. I also want to wish a belated birthday to Steve Carr, I am not far behind on the big 3-0 brother.

As Bon and I watched some of the festivities on ABC last night, (before crashing at 10PM, CST) we had a thrilling discussion about the amazing longevity of Bon Jovi. I started listening to these guys in 6th grade and they are still putting out good music! They are very under-rated in their contributions to music as a whole. Hope to see you all soon, until then,

"We're Livin' on a Prayer"

1 comment:

steve-o said...

Thanks for the shout-out. There is life after thirty.

As for Bon Jovi, they are the most awesomest band ever. If there's anyone's music career/repertoire that I would like to take over, it would be theirs.