Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Up Close...


Without getting into specific numbers let me just tell you that God has really shown up at work. Things continue to fall out of the sky, under no doing of my own. It is awesome! I can't wait to go to work everyday and see what happens next.

I am looking forward to Bon's first Mother's Day, we will go out for a picnic, weather permiting, and she has already received her gift. (I cannot keep a secret)

I hope Bon is able to go to her women's Bible study tonight so that she can get some time on her own, I think that is important.

We have also made working out commitments, Bon just realized that I have high cholesterol, who doesn't these days? So I am out to get in shape, I heard a TV commentator say the other day, "How many people who live to be 100 are overweight?"

So here we go, let's get it on!

No comments: