Sunday, April 30, 2006

Christmas in April


Well the Bears have addressed a couple of needs, but made one mistake in my opinion.

Daniell Manning adds a hitter with speed at the SS position, something that has been nissing since the days of Tony Parrish.

Devan Hester is our own version of Randle El it sounds like. He returns kicks, runs the ball, catches the ball, and plays defensive back. He is wicked fast as well.

Dustin Dvoracek will plug the middle until Tank Johnson is ready to come back. Dvoracek and Tommie Harris played together at Oklahoma.

We had the opportunity to get the #1 WR, Chad Jackson, and still have not addressed TE. The bad thing is all of the "good ones" are now off the board. We need one desperately!

We will see what happens today, wouldn't mind seeing a kicker and a Bobcat go to Chitown today...

1 comment:

SECR said...

I think you may be mistaken. You see, the #1 WR went to Pittsburg. I know you're an OSU hater, but give Holmes some respect:)

By the way, you or Bon need to email me...I have news for you!