Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm Back



I feel like Steve just punked me out by encouraging those bloggers who had become stagnant to pick-up the pace.

I am answering the bell. Let me also point out that I have joined into the "soul patch" club with Mr. Carr, I dig it, it will be hard to shave off this time.

Reese is doing phenomenal, as you can see from this picture. She is getting bigger everyday and really showing her personality.

Bon has been an even better mother than I could have ever imagined, her commitment to Reese on a daily basis and the way it has impacted Reese already is amazing. Thanks Bon...

I am loving my job at the Enquirer, I work with great people and have seen some early success. It all comes from God though, I do not take credit for any of it.

I have been able to correspond with Jum a few times via e-mail, so far he seems to be doing well.

School is rocking, 3 classes in, 99 to go. I am so excited about this journey and where it is going to take us when we get through it.

The Tribe are off to a 3-1 start and Nomar is on the DL, it is definitely baseball season...

No comments: