
I officially changed the license plates tonight on the Corolla. Our 1997 beast has returned to being tagged by the state of Ohio. Maybe I should sell our Tennessee plate on ebay as memorabilia?
Got a chance to chat with Jum yesterday via instant messenger. He was doing good and had scored some movies in "the sandbox". (That's what he calls Iraq) He was able to get 46 movies on DVD and a haircut for $44! I don't know what is more amazing, the fact that he bought 46 movies or the fact that he had to pay for a haircut!
Bon and her mom put the finishing touches on Reese's room today, and it looks amazing. They could really be professionals. I definitely want thent odesign "Manland" when the time comes.
We have very noisy people living above us now, just heard a thud so I thought I would share.
Go Tribe, another victory.
Keep livin' the dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment