
Last night we got a chance to see the Chronicles of Narnia for the first time. Bon and I really liked it, the graphics were way cool and you could really see the christian themes throughout the movie. Two thumbs up
I spent most of the day doing homework and Bon took Reese and her mom shopping. It was the first time Beth had been to Jungle Jim's, so they had a good time. I have a couple of more pieces of homework to finish up and I will be ready for Thursday.
Please keep our "friends", (we consider them family), Brian and Carrie in your prayers. Carrie is due anyday to give birth and we are very excited for them. They have been able to hold out without finding the sex of the baby, so everyone is making predictions. I say boy, just by the law of averages. Girls are taking over!
Tribe win again, and so do the Reds??? I-71 World Series?
No comments:
Post a Comment